We Are Committed to Protecting your Privacy
- We do not sell customer or potential customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with anyone but the health insurance companies to which we apply in your behalf.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information.
Information We Collect
Types of information we collect and how we gather it may include:
- From your applications and other forms related to our products and through your conversations with Storehouse Services agents and representatives.
- From your transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, underwriting, and claims.
- From non-State Farm parties, including consumer reporting agencies that provide us with driving records, claim histories, and credit information used for insurance scoring.
- From information you may enter while visiting our website.
How We Use Information About You
We use customer information, sometimes including consumer report information, to do things such as:
- Underwrite and rate your policies and accounts
- Process your claims
- Protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions
- Provide proper billing
- Service your policies and accounts
- Enhance your customer experience
- Offer you other insurance and financial services products that may suit your needs